Sunday, February 10, 2008

Disneyland trip with Google



Google takes its employees on an annual trip, and this year's trip was to the Disneyland resort. The parks (Disneyland and California Adventure) weren't crowded during the day (an off-season Tuesday), and Googlers had them to ourselves at night. One of Keith and my favorite rides was California Screamin'. Being able to enjoy Disneyland with Keith at Google expense with no lines made it one of the best days of my life.

The above picture was taken by Mike Wiacek and is posted with his permission. I don't know the name of the kind person who took the below pictures of me and Keith. I had just told Winnie the Pooh about one of my favorite cartoons.

Ellen and Keith with Winnie the Pooh
Never one to pass up a straight line, when I saw a man getting a Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwich for his date, I warned her that he was trying to slip her a mickey.

There are more pictures of me and Keith on flickr, although they're restricted to friends and family. If you are in either (or both) of those groups but not a flickr contact and would like to be, send me your flickr username or let me know to invite you.

No comments: