skip to main | skip to sidebar

Ellen's Blog: Living in the Golden State

Ellen Spertus's personal blog. See also her other blog, Beyond Satire (http://www.beyondsatire.us).

Sunday, August 02, 2009

What I've been working on at Google

The Google Research blog posted information about App Inventor for Android, the project I've been working on and will teach with this fall. I'm very excited about the project and have been having a great time working on it.
Posted by Ellen Spertus at 8:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribing



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ▼  2009 (3)
    • ▼  August (1)
      • What I've been working on at Google
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2007 (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2004 (2)
    • ►  July (2)