After having our earlier plumbing woes fixed, a new set arose during the recent heavy rains. We're having to get new carpet to replace some that got flooded and moldy. We've had more drywall removed to expose the crazy pipes running all over our house. I've suggested that perhaps it's bad karma resulting from BASIC (i.e., unstructured) programming Keith and I did in our youth.

The toilet in our master bathroom needs to be moved, which will require moving the giant tub, which we never liked, because it was too big to use, so we'll be redoing the bathroom. Keith has created a 3-D model of the current bathroom with
SketchUp. I've attached some renderings. Suggestions are welcome. The new bathroom will not be '70s chocolate brown.
2 comments:
Will there be any sort of bathtub, or just a shower stall? It looks like just a shower stall, but my suggestion would be to keep some sort of bathtub. They are so nice.
We'll be putting in a tub.
Thanks for making the first comment to this blog.
Post a Comment